Visit UNESCO World Heritage site at Gobustan National Park to eyewitness culture of prehistoric humans depicted on Rock as rock-art representation, and Gobustan Mud volcanoes in Dashgil to explore surface similar to one on the Moon as anomalic geological processes in exuding mud volcanoes and Bibi Heybat Mosque, a historic mosque with cultural and social value.
Afterwards we visit a castle-like hindu-zoroastrian pilgrimage site of Ateshgah (Fire) Temple from XVIII-XIX century, Oil fields and ‘nodding donkey’ (oil pump) of Ramana village and Ramana castle from XII-XIV century, ever-lasting fire at Yanardag and later 15 minutes photo-shooting of Heydar Aliyev Centre.
ATTRACTIONS ARE COVERED
Gobustan Museum of Petroglyphsis, Gobustan Mud volcanoes in Dashgil and Bibi Heybat Mosque, Ateshgah and Yanardag are the attractions to visit.
Overall duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours. It also involves 240 km driving in total.
- Pick up and drop off in the city centre/hotel
- Transport service with AC
- Sightseeing program with a local guide
- Local guide fee
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary
- 0.5L bottled water
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entry to Heydar Aliyev Center
- Full Board Lunch
- 1 person: 240 azn
- 2 people: 140 azn/per person
- 3 people: 110 azn/per person
- 4 people: 105 azn/per person
- 5 people: 90 azn/per person
- 6 people: 80 azn/per person
- 7 people: 80 azn/per person
- 8 people: 80 azn/per person
- 9 people: 70 azn/per person
- 10 people: 70 azn/per person