Explore the very best of Baku’s panoramic view from upland park, waterfront promenade, urban life, most known pub&cafe streets in the city centre and hear stories that keeps every bricks in walls of the city alive.
When: This tour has been closed down temporarily. Booking is inactive.
Meeting point: In front of KFC/Pizza Hut at Fountains Square
The guide will have red umbrella to recognize easily.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour
- Highest point in city
- Perfect for couples
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Tour ends with cup of a tea at Coffee Moffie
What You Can Expect
Discover Baku’s bizarre contradictory side under the cover of night. Meanwhile you’ll experience oriental beauty of romantic Venetian Palaces built by love and dedication as well as fame and glory and enjoy city’s view from the highest point. You’ll have a chance to explore true soul Baku’s local streets with a local guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Tipping: At the end of the tour you may wish to tip the tour guide as an appreciation of services provided at the end. An appropriate tipping is around 15$ or whatever you feel comfortable leaving.
Price: 30 AZN per person
- At least two people are required to run the tour
- Tour is offered in English&Azerbaijani
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking