The tour highlights how oil changed Baku as as the new generation of the first era of oil boom assumed their social responsibility for a change in an oriental conventional Muslim society. You will hear stories about Azerbaijan’s dilemma of East vs. West, oil barons’ hunger for personal glory and fame, influence of Polish architects, change and continuity through times under imperial Russia, Soviet and Independent Azerbaijan.
Duration of walking tours would be about 3 hours.
|Group Size||Group Price|
|1-5 ppl||130 AZN|
|6-10 ppl||170 AZN|
|11-15 ppl||220 AZN|
|16-21 ppl||270 AZN|
- Fully narrated sightseeing program in private walking tour;
- A cup of tea at Coffee Moffie, a local community cafe;
- Local guide.
- Tour is offered in English and Azerbaijani;
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately;
- Subject to confirmation within 24 hour.