Experience Baku through its food, and drink on a walking tour across both medieval and trendy streets meanwhile enjoying sights, smells, and tastes of Azerbaijan cuisine and culinary culture, and conclude the tour with a wine tasting. During the 4.5-hour your guide will lead you in a small group of up to seven people to the six cafes and restaurants, a tea house, a candy shop, and a wine bar in Old Town and Downtown Baku. Come on the hungry side; samples are generous and a shared meal is included. This tour is ideal for food enthusiasts who like to have an overview of Azerbaijani cuisine over a 4.5-hour guided walking tour.
- Learn about local cuisine and how locals eat and drink
- Tasting a must-have foods and drinks of local cuisine
- Visiting 5 top café and restaurants
- One shared meal specialty at one spot
- Wine tasting at one of Baku’s best wine bars
- Guided Baku Wine Tour
- Insider’s Guide to Baku Dining
- Small Group experience and flexibility
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Meet your local guide and a small group of up to 7 people in Fountains Square, A central location in Baku. Then, your guide will take you to the top restaurants and cafes of Baku to taste a selection of Azerbaijani food as a specialty of the visited spot. Meanwhile hear about Azerbaijani cuisine, food, and drinking culture. Also, interact with your sommelier and guide about Azerbaijani society in general. Taste generous samples of local food at each restaurant. Visit a pastry and sweet shop for the best Azerbaijani desserts. Then finish the tour with a wine tasting experience at one top wine bars in Baku. At the end of your experience, leave the central location with new insight into Azerbaijani culinary history, and tips for the rest of your trip.
|Price per Group (AZN)||300||400||450||510||560||630|
- The cooking class takes every day from 13:00-17:00
- The duration of the tour may vary
- Subject to availability