In Ateshgah and Yanardag private half-day tour, we explore the villages of Baku by visiting Surakhany to see the Ateshgah Museum (the fire temple), the Hindu-Sikh temple built in the 17th-19th century. We also go sightseeing in of the oldest villages of Baku, Ramana with a view of the Medival Castle and the Oil Fields. Afterward, we observe the eternal natural fire at Yanardag (the fire mountain). At the end of the tour, we stop by Heydar Aliyev Centre, the most iconic neo-futuristic landmark of Baku in modern times for photo-shooting.
- Explore the villages of Baku on 4.5-hour trip
- Sightseeing at the Cultural Heritage sites of Baku
- Visit the Fire Temple and the Fire Mountain
- Learn about Azerbaijan’s oil industry
- Photo-shooting at the Heydar Aliyev Center
- Led by a local guide
WHAT TO EXPECT
We pick you up from a hotel and drive to the Ateshgah (the fire temple). Then, you have a guided tour of the Fire Temple. Next up, we drive 15 minutes to visit the Ramana Village, the WWII memorial, Ramana Castle and the oil fields. You’ll spend about half an hour sightseeing and photo-shooting the village. Then, we drive to Fire Mountain to observe the natural gas flare. Toward the end, we get back to the city and stop by Heydar Aliyev Center. Drop off at the hotel.
Attractions covered are Ateshgah Temple, Oil fields of Ramana village, Yanardag, and 15 minutes photo-shooting of Heydar Aliyev Centre
- Pick up and drop off
- Transport service
- Private sightseeing program
- Local guide
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary
- Bottled water
|Number of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price per Pax (AZN)||170||100||85||75||70||60|
- We run the tour in all weather conditions.
- At least two people required to run the tour
- Subject to availability