In Baku Original Walking Free Tour you discover the reflection of Baku’s past and hear about oil barons and their quest for personal glory and fame along the streets Ali&Nino used to walk.
You will also get acquainted with social, cultural, political aspect of every-day life in Baku on the background of stories based on real life of oil barons in late 19th and early 20th century as well as soviet and modern times. The tour ends with free cup of tea at Coffee Moffie.
– Explore the local streets on 2 and half hours walking tour
– Hear stories about Oil Barons’ hunger for personal glory and fame
– Polish architects’ influence
– Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
– Romanticize streets Ali&Nino used to hang out
– Led by a local guide
– Tour ends with a free cup of tea at Coffee Moffie
The tour takes place every day.
Start Point: Icheri-sheher Metro, out front (Please, refer to google map above)
Start Times: 10:30 AM/15:00 PM
End Point: Islam Safarli street, Coffee Moffie
Please make a booking in advance to ensure that a tour guide expecting for you.
Tipping: At the end of a tour, you may wish to tip the tour guide as an appreciation of services provided. An appropriate tipping is around 15$ or whatever you feel comfortable leaving.
- Tour is offered in English and Azerbaijani
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately